Netdigix is an industry leader in IT Managed Services, Cloud Hosting and IT Project Consulting in the Lower Mainland.
As an Account Executive you will be primarily responsible for driving revenues, and profitability growth by identifying, quantifying and closing client sales in an outside sales role, by developing strong relationships at the senior levels within defined verticals. You will create and execute marketing plans and strategies that address the customer’s managed services’ needs, delivering the right solutions for their evolving business requirements.
• 1 - 3 years of Outside Sales Experience in Prospecting, Cold Calling and B2B visits.
• Ability to run conference calls and onsite client meetings, utilizing our company’s Technical Architects for expertise.
• Experience working in Trade Show Environments and organizing small events geared towards building new relationships.
• Experience with Social Media and managing email newsletters to keep up the brand with prospective leads.
• A keen interest in working with technology people in a fast paced client focused environment.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• An ability to communicate effectively with IT and Business executives in the Small and Mid-Sized Business Market.
• A University degree is preferred, A college degree or Business Designation will be accepted.
• Interest in the latest in Computer technology and Cloud Computing will be an asset.
• Basic understanding of Project Management along with what issues, risks and assumptions are.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a self starter attitude, and dress to impress mentality.