Netdigix Systems is one of Vancouver's premier IT support and managed services providers. We are comprised of a team of dedicated and innovative professionals who are passionate about their craft and excelling in diverse environments. The Netdigix reputation is built on professionalism, coupled with innovation and client dedication.
As a member of our Corporate services management group the successful candidate will be an effective communicator and strive in a high paced environment managing both internal and client systems. If you are a motivated well spoken individual who likes a challenge and loves to learn and excel in new environments then this position is for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work independently and communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Network, Server and Desktop support onsite and remote, Oncall support and Internal support tools.
- Respond to Help Desk / Support Tickets and Emails in a timely manner to ensure we make our Service Level Agreements.
- Execute Monthly Support and Maintenance processes in support of multiple clients.
- Follow-up on monitoring alerts within defined service level’s.
- Supporting email issues, hardware, desktops, laptops, network, troubleshooting
- Minimum 4 years working industry experience with Windows server operating systems such as Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Small Business Server, Exchange, Sharepoint, Terminal Services, Active Directory, Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Minimum 4 years working with Server hardware such as Lenovo, Dell, HP, Raid, backup and storage.
- Minimum 4 years hands on networking and VPN technologies, specific networking hardware such as Cisco, Linksys, Fortinet and Sonicwall are preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications are essential for this position
- Proficient with using and working with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience with VMWare, HyperV or Citrix Xen Server a strong positive.
- Experience using RMM tools such as Level Platforms, Kaseya or Labtech are a benefit.
- Self starter and team player.